When it comes time for the next place to call home.
It happens. At some point, you realize it is time to move out of your home. This move can be due to health, finances, or simply because it feels like the right time. Finding the right community that suits your needs can be a confusing and time-consuming task, but it doesn’t have to be.
A Place At Home’s Senior Living Alternatives program is a free, personalized service that helps seniors and families identify the senior care community that fits their needs—whether it’s independent, assisted, memory, or long term care.
We’ve already done the legwork. Our Senior Living Advisors are experts when it comes to identifying a senior living community in our service area that works for you. We’ve not only visited and placed our clients in these communities, but many of our Caregivers already provide services at these locations.
With a thorough understanding of the amenities, costs, available senior care services, activities and layout and design at each community, our Advisors can easily narrow down the options based on your criteria and arrange for private tours so that you can feel empowered to make the right decisions.
Knowing that you or your senior have a trusted advocate makes transitions much easier.
Senior Living Alternatives Process:
- No cost for an advisor to meet with each family and senior
- Individualized needs evaluation
- Simplification of a complex process
- Up-to-date information on available senior living options
- Private tours
- Compassionate, knowledgeable Advisors looking for the best outcome for each individual
- Resource for downsizing, moving, selling the home, packing/unpacking
- Check-in with loved one after the transition is complete to ensure satisfaction at their new location